Wednesday 1 December 2010

More News of The Portrait

I have been really thrilled with the reviews The Portrait has received.  If anyone would like to read these very kind reviews, please visit my website www.hazel-statham.co.uk

If you wish to purchase a copy of the book it is available from the following sites

 
 
 
 
I also have a limited number of copies available for sale from my website.
 
The weather here is terrible and the roads area atrocious.  Of course, Mollie our young Lab, loves it and pesters my husband, as soon as he gets up, to go for a walk, hence they are at The Brook by 8 am no matter what the weather.  I have a problem walking and use a mobility scooter to go with them, but this weather makes it impossible.  Short of harnessing Mollie up to the scooter and shouting 'mush' I have to wait at home LOL Of course, all this cold weather gives everyone the perfect excuse to curl up with a good book and just ignores all the severe elements.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment